CSE Live is designed to connect people planning events, with our CSE Live Exhibitors. It is not a career fair, student expo or for NON exhibiting suppliers. You CAN attend the trade show on March 20 and the full day of education on March 20, if you are an independent or corporate event professional or are involved in planning events for your organization where you have to book venues or hire event resources.
HOWEVER: If you are a supplier and you supply goods or services to planners, such as flowers, decor, AV, food, gifts, photos, websites, trophies, signs, competing media, communications… You are considered a SUPPLIER and the cost is $99. If you need assistance in determining your status please call our office.
WHO CAN ATTEND MARCH 20 FOR FREE? see list below
• Corporate Meeting Planners
• Independent Planners from Event Firms
• Fundraising Executives
• Wedding Planners
• Social Event Planners
• Tourism Professionals
• Event Planners or Banquet Staff from Hotels or Venues (not sales agents)
• Event Planners from Catering Firms (not sales agents)
• Event Designers (not rentals or decor companies)
• Government Meeting Planners
• Brand Executives * Ad Agency Creative Teams
• Association Executives
• Brand Managers
• Incentive Planners & DMC’s
• Secretaries, Human Resources Staff, and Admin Staff from Corporate or Non-Profits, Schools, Medical Centres and alike organizations.
• Anyone who is assigned to plan an event or meeting on behalf of their company, organization or client is invited to attend.
May attend IF they you volunteering or are part of a PRE Registered tour group. There is a 100 student limit for the entire show so students showing up trying to register with a non-registered business name and or anon-reserved tour pass will not be granted admission. We understand the value of this event for students and we offer many opportunities to get involved, but walking the floor without a proper pass is not permitted so please register using one of our student options.