Get Ready Toronto!
For the first time ever the exclusive and sought after Event Innovation Lab™ by Julius Solaris, Editor of Event Manager Blog is being held in Toronto.
The Event Innovation Lab™ is an immersive event planning training workshop aimed at high-performance agencies and corporate event teams looking to inject innovation into their events. The Lab™ brings the latest technology and trends in the event industry into service at the most challenging event environments.
Using a proprietary framework developed over 7 years of research, the activities of each workshop are designed around the challenges that attendees are experiencing, making the training hyper-targeted to your needs. The Event Innovation Lab™ is aimed at clearing the confusion when it comes to innovative event design practices, user experience, event technology selection, event marketing strategy and guest satisfaction.
What You Will Learn:
- Execution: With increasing attention on budgets, the pressure to find efficiencies is high. This hands-on section of the Lab, teaches several key ideas, case studies, and discussions focused on saving you money on your next event.
- Meeting Design: Expectations are rising. How can you change the rules of the game, keep interest high and deliver on the basic needs of those attending? This part of the Lab offers a simple event design model to deliver value and many great examples to inspire you.
- Sponsorship and Internal Buy-in: This section of the Lab looks at the new value of event sponsorship and how to sell events better internally. It offers case studies and best practices and delivers a course of action to make event propositions more relevant.
- Engagement. How can we deliver meaningful experiences? Most events ignore the most basic rules of engagement and how guests evaluate events. In this section, you will get a powerful strategic approach and practical examples from the most successful conferences, trade shows, and activations.
Who Should Attend:
- Event Planners looking for event growth.
- Agencies searching for more clients.
- Corporate planners looking for innovative ideas.
- Event professionals with increased competitive pressure.
- Continental Breakfast and lunch is included
- The event lasts 3 hours.
- You will obtain 3 CMP credits for your attendance and a certificate of attendance.
- The event is free to attend for the first 10 EventMB Insights members that register.
- You will get access to CSE Live show floor (March 27)
- The first 50 registrants get access to the EPIC Opening Night Party
Julius Solaris, Founder, and Editor of Event Manager Blog
Started in 2007, EventMB is the number one blog worldwide for event professionals. Julius is the founder of the Event Innovation Lab an immersive training program for Fortune 500 companies and high growth event teams. He has been named one of 25 most influential individuals in the Meeting Industry.
Author of over 10 books on event technology and innovation, Julius is a sought-after keynote speaker. He has presented across five continents to audiences of all backgrounds.
Matthew Sessions, VP of Sponsorship Sales at Digital Experience Summit
Matthew has been in the events industry for 25 years. He’s managed event operations & sponsorships for the Olympic Games, trade shows, incentive travel, road shows, consumer events, and has spent the last six years with the Digital Summit Series. As VP of Sponsorships, he manages a team of five with 200+ annual sponsors in 20 US metro markets. When not running late through an airport, he can be found racing sailboats or open-water swimming the windy & never-warm waters of San Francisco Bay.
Ben Leikach, VP of Strategic Alliances at Evenium
For the past 30 years, Ben has focused on innovative and often disruptive solutions addressing the B2B communications, education, and events industries. Following a stint doing research for the National Institutes of Health, he began his tech career in Silicon Valley helping companies implement AI-based technology and continuous improvement techniques. Evenium provides technology solutions that boost live interactivity, collaboration and learning for professional meetings and events. By elevating the participant experience, Evenium helps make the presence of each person count.
Susan Prophet, Director, Business Development for Québec City Business Destination.
Based in Toronto, Susan’s extensive experience and knowledge make her an indisputable asset to the team. She has 20 years of industry experience providing economic development to stakeholders and is deeply committed to the development of sales activities and generating bottom-line results. Adept at developing and implementing strategic marketing plans, Susan brings an innovative approach to marketing to and can help you create visibility in the marketplace ahead of your competitors.