Blue Print of an Event Certificate Course
Get ready to take a deep dive into the fundamentals of planning successful events led by multi-international award-winning event planner Carolyn Luscombe CSE, CMP, and her special expert guests.
This workshop, on the ABC’s of developing and managing a successful event, will equip you with the tools and strategies you need to produce high impact events that are well organized, well executed and that provide a safe and enjoyable experience for your clients, your vendors your team and your organization. Whether it is a festival, a fundraiser, a gala or a trade show, the foundational components are the same.
A certificate and digital web badge stating you have completed the Canadian Special Events -Fundamentals Course will be issued upon completion.
This Workshop Will Teach You To:
- Develop a winning event strategy
- Create a framework and a critical path
- Build an effective event team
- Find, negotiate and work with suppliers
- Manage event documents
- Understand risk management and liabilities
- Work with technical suppliers
- Plan for event day contingencies
- Write a complete Project Closure Statement
Who Should Attend:
- Administrators planning events as part of their role
- Fundraising executives planning events in-house
- Hotel and venue catering and event managers
- Association executives
- Independent entry-level planners & new coordinators
- Anyone who plans events as part of their role and needs an event tool box